Senior Systems Analyst
Location: Southfield, MI
Duration: 11 months
Scope of Work:
Responsible for requirements and functional architecture analysis. Involved in testing, training and implementation of applications. Working independently within guidelines, formulates and defines system scope and objective based on user needs and thorough understanding of business processes. Leads internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve business results. Provides high-level technical guidance concerning business implications of application development projects. Gathers and analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group. Builds relationships with peers and their teams to ensure objectives are achieved. Extensive creativity required across areas of expertise. A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required. Minimum 5 years related experience preferred. Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Interacts with the Clients, Vendors, and Technical Resources.
- Works independently within guidelines, provides analytical support to a specific group of customers on business application, infrastructure and technology related activities.
- Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on complex problems and ensures resolution.
- Works with application developers to support applications and customer requests.
- Analyzes current business processes and systems to provide business process improvement ideas.
- Gathers requirements and develop detailed documentation related to systems requirements and conceptual solutions.
- Should be participating in testing the components when necessary.
- Coordinates with testing centre.
- SQL (i.e. Structured Query Language) experience.
- Experience with Query tools.
- Experience with Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence tools.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience working with Technical resources.
- MS office tools experience.
- Knowledge of SDLC/Databases.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers and all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills including the ability to manage conflict and find mutually acceptable resolutions.
- Both a strategic and tactical mindset to enable the development of a general high level design and to enable detail reviews of Technical Detail Designs.
- Integrity - open and honest in all interactions; maintains confidence and trust.
- Collaboration skills - works well with others; take responsibility for team success/failures.
- Facilitation skills - defines goals and objects; maintains focus; ensures results.
- Ownership and initiative - self-starter and finisher, drives projects and tasks to conclusion.
- Judgment - able to act decisively, but ask for advice and assistance when needed.
- Professional - always represents self and company in a positive manner.
- Mature - deals well with change, stress, and frustration.
- Data modelling knowledge.
- Top Team Analyst experience.
- Experience with Healthcare insurance industries.
- Business process improvement experience.
Education Level: Bachelor Degree
Years’ Experience: Min 5+
Please send me your updated resume to email@example.com
Thanks & Regards,
DTW concentrates on building social groups, Social relationship among Indians who are in Michigan. In todayâ€™s world, where Information plays a vital role to keep ourselves updated, DTW is the only source to keep you run well. The sole purpose of this site is to serve Indian living in Michigan in a best possible way. The main intention behind developing this website is helping people, to know our own people In Business listings you can find many Indian Businesses, with their contact details.